Departmental Policies and Forms
Locks and lockers are provided free of charge to all DFPA students (enrolled in a DFPA class or a major/minor).
- DFPA students must fill out the Music/Theatre Lock & Locker Usage Agreement form.
- After form is completed, student will find an open locker on the 1st floor of Mundelein
- Desk staff will provide a working lock that matches agreement form lock number (listed on top right of form; forms are in numerical order. Find lock first, then match locker to form number)
- Desk staff will write locker combination on small post-it note and give it to student with lock
- Please note that THTR lockers need to be specially identified, so that it is not confused with a music locker.
- Instruments are $30 per term; student must fill out the appropriate form. Forms must be turned in to Marta Wasko. To retrieve the instrument, the student should contact their professor or Scott Heston. These forms can be brought, along with the lock forms, to Office 174 - there is a tray for them.
- DFPA students (music majors, theatre majors, musical theatre minors, and students enrolled in music courses) are allowed to use practice rooms on the 1st and 10th floors for free, while non-DFPA students must pay $30 per term to receive access to practice rooms. We only provide access to the 1st floor to registered piano students, and they will receive a special PIN number after the add/drop period for classes. These rooms are specially reserved for piano students unless other reservations or arrangements have been made through Marta Wasko. It is possible to give access to students to the percussion room for $30/semester. This needs to be noted on the form so that we can accurately process the students' information.
- Contact Marta Wasko for any inquiries. All forms are located at the Mundelein Information Desk.
Meet Space Reservation Information
- Requests from DFPA faculty/staff for DFPA space reservations should be forwarded to April Browning. Additionally, there are Google Calendars for each performance venue that are available upon request to select DFPA faculty members. Marta Wasko manages music non-performance spaces.
- Other faculty members should submit reservations for non-DFPA spaces through Campus Reservations and 25LIve.
- All DFPA meetings, rehearsals, classes, and other related events (i.e. events in Mundelein Auditorium) are organized on this calendar and can be reserved.