Mundelein Info Desk
Located on the main floor of the Mundelein Center, the information desk is staffed with a DFPA worker from 9 am - 5:30 pm on Monday-Friday. Workers can assist with general questions about Mundelein, the DFPA, and Loyola University Chicago. Specific inquiries that can be directed to info desk workers include:
- Poster approval
- Students may bring up to 15 letter sized (8.5" x 11") or 4 legal sized (11" x 17") posters to the Mundelein Info Desk to be approved and stamped. Posters must be publicizing Loyola related events. Any poster in the Mundelein Center without a stamp will be removed.
- Locker rentals
- Students enrolled in a Department of Fine and Performing Arts class may check out a padlock for a locker located on the first floor of Mundelein. Additionally, Music students may also request large instrument storage access at the information desk.
- Purchasing tickets to DFPA events
- Tickets to DFPA events are available for purchase at the information desk. From 9 am-1 pm we accept cash and check only. After 1 pm, we accept payment by credit card, Rambler Bucks, cash, and check. Keep in mind that the desk is closed after 5:30pm.
- Borrowing an office supply
- Managing the Lost & Found
- Reporting accidents or facility requests
Info desk workers can also answer questions about upcoming events at the DFPA and the Mundelein Center.