Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, part of the Health Sciences Division, invites applicants to join our dynamic and interdisciplinary environment, focused on excellence in teaching, research, and service.
- We are seeking an outstanding individual for the position of Associate Dean of Graduate Studies. This full-time tenure track position is responsible for coordinating the development, implementation, management, and evaluation of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN), Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs, as well as the post-MSN Certificates, Dietetic Internship Certificate and Master of Science (MS) in Dietetics Program. To complete an application please click here.
- At the graduate level, experienced faculty are being sought for full-time (9 month) non-tenure track positions to teach primary care nurse practitioner courses, and doctoral qualitative research, ethics, and epistemology. To complete an application please click here.
- Also at the graduate level, a NEW opportunity for a full-time (9 month teaching with 12 month administrative responsibilities) non-tenure track position as Director Of Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program. This position requires certification as an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner and includes administrative and teaching responsibilities in our primary care nurse practitioner courses. Click here.
- We are also seeking a full-time (9 month) non-tenure track nurse faculty to teach at the graduate level in our Health Systems Management (HSM) program. This innovative Master of Nursing (MSN) program prepares nurse leaders by combining core nursing and administration concepts and theories with subspecialty preparation in either healthcare informatics or outcomes performance management. To complete an application please click here.
- At the undergraduate level we are currently seeking full-time (9 month) non-tenure track faculty to teach in the following nursing specialties: Medical-surgical, pediatric. To complete an application for these positions please click here.
- There is an additional opportunity at the undergraduate level for a full-time (12 month) non-tenure track community health clinical instructor. To complete an application please click here.
- Our growing Exercise Science program has a full-time (9 month) non-tenure track faculty appointment available for an individual with an earned doctorate in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related field. To complete an application please click here.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Loyola University Chicago is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
For questions please contact:
Dr. Cathlin Poronsky
Chair, Search Committee
Loyola University Chicago
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing