Loyola University Chicago's Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing offers a wide variety of courses across several instructional areas. Non Loyola students need to login to LOCUS as a guest and "Browse the Course Catalog" to view additional information about a specific course.
- CMAN: Community, Mental Health, and Administrative Nursing courses
- EXCM: Exercise Science courses
- FONU: Food and Nutrition courses
- GNUR: General Nursing courses
- HSM: Health Systems Management courses
- MCN: Maternal-Child Nursing courses
- MSN: Medical Surgical Nursing courses
For specific course requirements for each program, see the specific Undergraduate or Graduate program details.
To view a list of important dates by semester, go to Academic Calendars & Schedules.