Ready For Online?
Welcome to Loyola University Chicago's Online Learning website. Through this section of the website you will have the opportunity to review a number of modules with important information regarding online learning. In this module, for example, you will be asked to consider the following questions:
- Am I ready to take an online course?
- What are and how do Loyola's various online environments differ?
- As a student, how will my work be assessed by my instructor?
- What are the time expectations and work levels as an online student?
- What skills will I need in order to participate as an online student?
After completing this instructional module, you will be able to identify through self-assessment if online learning is a good fit for your learning style. Additionally, you will have an understanding of the different types of online learning at Loyola University Chicago, as well as selecting an environment that works best for taking an online course.