If you're interested in technologies that Loyola has available for licensing...
The following inventions have recently been disclosed by Loyola scientists. If you are an industry representative with an interest in either licensing these technologies and/or supporting further research in these areas, please get in touch with the contact person listed for that particular invention.
- Autologous Cell-based Therapy for Autoimmune Diseases and Transplantation
- Facile Synthesis of Symmetric Esters of Alkylenebisphosphonic Acids
- Novel Method of Screening Therapeutics to Predict Cardiovascular Effects and to Potentially Identify New Cardiovascular Therapeutics Products
- Plant Retroviral Polynucleotides and Methods for Use Thereof
- Synthesis of Tribenzo-1,4,7-triazacyclononene (Cyclophane family) and Derivatives as Supramolecular Scaffolds