The Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution staff members hear cases that deal with student misconduct and also provide a resource for all students who are dealing with conflict and need guidance for conflict resolution.
The OSCCR is responsible for promoting and enforcing the Community Standards and for stewardship of The Student Promise. As such, and in alignment with the values of Loyola’s Jesuit, Catholic heritage, the OSCCR identifies the following values as central to the work of this office:
- Care – Demonstrating and promoting care for all students in accordance with The Student Promise
- Integrity – Modeling and holding students accountable to the highest standard of personal integrity
- Support – Responding to all student needs with dignity and respect; supporting success at every opportunity
- Safety – Promoting and reenforcing behaviors that support personal safety and the safety of our university community
- Justice – Consistently providing fair, balanced, and impartial services for all students