Rev. John Cunningham, S. J.
Office: 306 Cudahy Science Building
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University (Physics, 1983)
- M.A. Fordham University (Philosophy, 2000)
- M. Div. Jesuit School of Theology Berkeley (CA) (Theology, 2005)
- Ph.D. University of Notre Dame (Physics, 1991)
- Post Doctoral Research Associate, Brandeis University (1991-1993)
- Lecturer of Physics, Brandeis University (1993-1995)
- Assistant Prof. of Physics, Spring Hill College (2000 - 2002)
Work at Loyola
- Joined Loyola in 2005.
- Physics 111 (2 sections) (Fall semester)
- Physics 112 (Spring Semester)
- Physics 303 (Spring Semester)
Father Cunningham's research interests are in the field of experimental Particle and Astrophysics: Cosmic Rays, Dark Energy, and Heavy Quark Physics.