Rev. John Cunningham, S. J.
Office: 306 Cudahy Science Building
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University (Physics, 1983)
- M.A. Fordham University (Philosophy, 2000)
- M. Div. Jesuit School of Theology Berkeley (CA) (Theology, 2005)
- Ph.D. University of Notre Dame (Physics, 1991)
- Post Doctoral Research Associate, Brandeis University (1991-1993)
- Lecturer of Physics, Brandeis University (1993-1995)
- Assistant Prof. of Physics, Spring Hill College (2000 - 2002)
Work at Loyola
- Joined Loyola in 2005
- Dorm chaplain: DiNobili Hall
- Campus Ministry: Sunday 5 PM mass
- Modern Physics (PHYS235 & PHYS235L), PHYS111K
Father Cunningham's research interests are in the field of experimental Particle and Astrophysics: Type Ia Supernovae, Cosmic Rays, Dark Energy, and Heavy Quark Physics.