PMO Mission & Vision
The PMO strives to deliver excellent services to enable Loyola students, faculty and staff to effectively manage projects. In support of this objective, the PMO provides:
• Project Management methodology based on PMI's global standard.
• Project Managers to guide projects through the complete project management life cycle.
• Mentoring and guidance by project managers regarding project management best practices and actual project issues and strategies.
• Templates and tools to foster a consistent and repeatable approach to project success.
• An ongoing effort to improve project management processes and improve project success.
The PMO will support Loyola University students, faculty and staff as a source of Project Management leadership and expertise for the entire University. We will maintain a website with project management templates and resources, which will be updated at least once a year.
We will support an adaptable approach to Project Management, recognizing that all projects are different and require flexibility to meet everyone’s needs.
Our methodology will be PMBOK-based, but we will be recognized as supporting a “best fit” approach for project management at Loyola.
In everything we do, the PMO will:
• Be approachable
• Be respectful of differing ideas and values
• Promote a culture where collaboration is a core value
• Nourish a positive and supportive environment
• Be passionate about project management
• Support the Mission and Vision of the University