The Office of the General Counsel of Loyola University of Chicago is charged with the responsibility of providing, or causing to be provided, all legal counsel and representation to Loyola University Chicago and its subsidiaries. The mission of the Office of the General Counsel is to provide first class legal services to the University and all of its subsidiaries. To accomplish our mission we seek to:
- provide timely and responsible legal guidance;
- address existing and potential legal problems;
- reduce exposure to legal risk;
- help the institutional clients effectively and efficiently achieve their objectives;
- provide strong, vigorous and responsible advocacy;
- coordinate and supervise all legal services for the institutional clients, ensuring that they meet the high standards of the Office.
Click here to read more about the General Counsel's mission.
Phone: (312) 915-6200
Munro, Ellen Kane
Schubert, Margareth H