Women in Business
Women in Business Network
The Women in Business Network at Loyola is a collaboration of many University partners who strive to provide opportunities for alumnae and current students to connect, network, and learn from one another. Events and programs are open to all members of the Loyola community.
Women's Career Workshop
Hosted by the Women's Leadership Council
In September the first-ever career workshop featured 100 students that participated in mock interviews, resume critiques, and a networking event led by prominent alumnae working in the public and private sector.
Women in Business Networking Night
The Quinlan School of Business hosts an annual networking and social event every fall. All alumnae of Loyola University Chicago are invited to attend this evening of cocktails and connecting. The 2013 networking event will be held on Wednesday, September 11th at ZED451. More details and registration will be available later in the summer!
Women’s Leadership Conference
This annual conference has created a tradition of bringing relevant, inspiring, and educational content to women across the Chicagoland area. More information about the 2013 conference will be available early in the new year. Learn more.
- Facebook & LinkedIn Info (Alumni Relations)
- Alumni Relations calendar
- Quinlan School of Business calendar
The Women in Business Network at Loyola brings together academic and administrative departments from across the University to create meaningful and dynamic content for our students and alumnae.
- Women in Business Leadership Council
- Quinlan School of Business
- Quinlan Business Career Services
- Executive Education
- Gannon Center for Women & Leadership
- School of Continuing & Professional Studies: Women’s Leadership
- Student Activities & Greek Affairs
- Quinlan Women in Business – Graduate programs
- Quinlan Women in Business – Undergraduate programs
Questions about the Network? Looking to be involved? Send an e-mail to busalumni@LUC.edu.