A free online job and recruiting system which provides you with an easy way to post employment and internship opportunities as well as sign-up for career fairs, request information sessions and on-campus interview dates. To register:
- Go to https://luc-csm.symplicity.com/
- Click "Employer"
- Click the "Register and Post Loyola Job (FREE)" option
- Complete all registration fields on the form
Please submit your registration and allow one to two business days for an account approval.
Employers must use valid contact information, including an organization e-mail account, to register for RamblerLink. Use of a personal e-mail (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) may cause a delay or rejection. Please call 312.915.7810 with any questions.
If you already have an employer account, but need to update contact information, please register for a new account and e-mail quinlancareers@LUC.edu to notify as you want to merge your new account into the old account.
All Loyola students and alumni, with the exception of those in the law school, are provided access to RamblerLink.
Resume book access
In order to gain access to a résumé book, your organization must have a valid and approved job posting. Requests for résumé books, which include business students only, must go through firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume; books are not made available to third party recruiters.
Visit your RamblerLink Profile Tab
Follow these tips to keep your account up to date:
- Who we are—On your company profile be sure to add as much information as possible, even linking your organizational Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Logo—You can make your logo visible to students on your RamblerLink profile page. This helps with branding, and allows Business Career Services to use the logo on the new Symplicity feature to put logos on the main student login page.
- Student viewable contacts—You can elect to make your contact information viewable by students or keep it private. We encourage recruiters to be viewable as it’s easy for a student to directly connect via e-mail. You can also add another contact as the student viewable if you would like more than one person viewable or someone else.
- Photos—You can add your organization Flickr or Picasa accounts which will allow students to see your company photos.
- Videos—You can post video content for students.
- Auto-fill feature: If you have another Symplicity account, you can choose to copy that account information into RamblerLink.