About the Case Competition
2014 Quinlan Case Competition
Monday, October 6
About the Quinlan Case Competition
The Competition is an excellent opportunity for students to sharpen their communication skills, presentation style, and problem-solving techniques.
Students have the opportunity to network with business leaders who will judge the competition. The event is open to undergraduate students in the Quinlan School of Business at Loyola University Chicago.
Contact Alex See at 312.915.6572 or QuinlanCaseComp@LUC.edu with any questions.
Put your business knowledge to the test at the inaugural Quinlan Case Competition. Open to undergraduate business students, the competition encourages students to work together as a team to address a real-world business situation—and present their solution to a panel of judges. The top three teams win cash prizes.
How it works
- Students form teams of three to five people.
- The teams receive the case and begin working on solutions to the issue.
- Solutions are presented to the judges.
By entering the Quinlan Case Competition, you will learn how to:
- Analyze real-world business issues and provide solutions;
- Improve your research skills to support your ideas;
- Network with alumni and industry leaders.
- Each member of the winning undergraduate team receives $400.
- Each member of the 2nd place undergraduate team receives $200.
- Each member of the 3rd place undergraduate team receives $100.
- The Lawrence Metzger Award for Excellence will go to the highest scoring team comprised of all first year and/or second year students. Each team member will receive $50 in addition to any prize they may have received for being a top finisher overall.