Business Ethics Certificate
Become an ethical leader in your company with the support of the Business Ethics certificate program. The certificate explores ethical issues in business and the challenges of managing corporate ethics programs.
About the Certificate Program
The Graduate Certificate in Business Ethics has been developed as a flexible course of study for:
- Ethics professionals who develop and implement corporate ethics programs
- Academics who seek to teach and do research in business ethics
- Others who seek a greater knowledge of business ethics to enhance their careers
The certificate requires completion of three to four courses.
- Degree-seeking MBA and other graduate business students: Qualify for the certificate by completing three business ethics courses in the Quinlan School of Business. To add the certificate to your degree, contact the Graduate Programs Office at QuinlanGrad@luc.edu.
- Non-degree-seeking students: Qualify for the certificate after completing three business ethics courses and one additional Quinlan School of Business course that fits your interests and is approved for credit by the director of the program. All courses completed in the Business Ethics certificate program can be applied toward a Quinlan MBA degree. About the MBA →
- MGMT 441: Business Ethics
- MGMT 443: Environmental Ethics
- MGMT 446: International Business Ethics
- MGMT 447: Special Topics in Business Ethics
- MGMT 448: Ethics in Finance
- MGMT 479: Independent Study in Management
Courses are scheduled to enable completion of the certificate within 9 to 12 months. Sessions meet once per week for ten weeks. Courses are offered at our Water Tower Campus in Chicago (weekday evenings or Saturdays), with some courses also available online.
Students applying for this certificate should have the U.S. equivalent of a BA or BS degree.
All academic programs in the Quinlan School of Business are on the quarter system, and new students begin during all quarters.
|Quarter||Application Deadline||Quarter Starts|
|Fall||July 15||Late August|
|Winter||Oct. 1||Early November|
|Spring||Jan. 15||Late February|
|Summer||April 1||Late May|