Executive MBA Costs and Benefits at Loyola University
The next cohort begins on July 22, 2013.
Invest in your professional future. Seek the outstanding returns the Loyola University Executive MBA offers.
Loyola’s Executive MBA students gain invaluable knowledge, practical management techniques, and deep business insight from our 18-month comprehensive program—benefits that will render you an indispensible top executive and pay unbeatable dividends over the lifespan of your career.
As with any business endeavor you should measure the return on your EMBA investment. Before considering the costs, as an EMBA candidate you should explore the most important assets and benefits of Loyola’s prestigious program:
- Diverse, integrated courses and hands-on international experiences that sharpen skills, build knowledge and invaluable confidence, and prepare you to make your next career move
- Through small cohorts of 20 to 30 students, all accomplished fellow executives, you’ll be a member of a cohesive inner circle of professionals, a reliable and ongoing resource of classmates and distinguished faculty who are eager to exchange intellectual capital
- Tenured faculty and skilled practitioners whose remarkable insights, cutting-edge research, and real-world experience inform your classroom learning
- Loyola’s all-inclusive tuition covers all program costs including—iPad, texts and downloaded class materials, texts, course materials, many meals, residency week lodging, and international trip
Quinlan's Executive MBA program is located at our Water Tower Campus in downtown Chicago. Students in this program are eligible to receive the following types of financial assistance:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Alternative Student Loans
- Merit-based Scholarship
For more information on above-stated loans and various payment options, please go to: LUC.edu/bursar/payment_options.shtml