Executive MBA (EMBA)
The next cohort begins on August 3, 2015.
Invest in your professional future. Seek the outstanding returns the Loyola Quinlan School of Business Executive MBA offers.
As with any business endeavor you should measure the return on your EMBA investment. Before considering the costs, as an EMBA candidate you should explore the most important assets and benefits of Loyola’s prestigious program:
- Diverse, integrated courses and hands-on international experiences that sharpen skills, build knowledge and invaluable confidence, and prepare you to make your next career move
- Through small cohorts of 20 to 30 students, all accomplished fellow executives, you’ll be a member of a cohesive inner circle of professionals, a reliable and ongoing resource of classmates and distinguished faculty who are eager to exchange intellectual capital
- Tenured faculty and skilled practitioners whose remarkable insights, cutting-edge research, and real-world experience inform your classroom learning
- Loyola’s all-inclusive tuition covers all program costs including—textbooks, case studies, and other course materials, most meals, residency week lodging, and the international trip
Students in this program are eligible to receive the following types of financial assistance:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Alternative Student Loans
- Merit-based Scholarship
For more information on these loans and various payment options, please go to LUC.edu/bursar/payment_options.shtml. To learn more about financing your Executive MBA and payment options, visit the website for Student Financial Assistance and the Bursar’s Office.