Application Process & Deadlines
Quinlan’s EMBA admission process is streamlined and specific. Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents. While we review files on a rolling basis, we do have a priority scholarship and final deadlines:
|Round 1||April 1||10 days after Admission|
|Round 2||June 1||10 days after Admission|
|Round 3||July 15||10 days after Admission|
To be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form — Submit your application form online.
- Official Transcripts — You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation — You must submit two letters of recommendation. Referrals may be academic or professional in nature. Your direct manager must be one of your referrals.
If you supply your recommenders’ e-mail addresses as part of the online application form, they can submit letters online through a secure website. Alternatively, your recommenders may choose to email their letters to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose --Please discuss how the Executive MBA at Quinlan and our focus on responsible leadership will prepare you for your future career. Your statement should be 2 - 3 pages in length, double-spaced. Applicants may submit the statement through the online application or e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Résumé — You must submit a current detailed résumé. You may submit it via the online application, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview --Interviews are by invitation only.
For more information about Loyola's EMBA program, please contact:
Assistant Dean, Executive Degree Programs