Change often powerfully impacts organizational structure and management. Implementing change creates challenges: the right leadership skills, the impact of different strategies on the organization’s culture, bringing on board the appropriate human resources, understanding of change management, and the ability to build coalitions and motivate staff. This session will discuss the change curve, organizational resilience, and the tools available to help the change process and develop buy-in in the organization.
- Identifying why people resist change
- The key tactics for gaining commitment to change
- Applying the key change tactics
- Diagnosing an organization's readiness for change
- Identifying what practices leaders use to lead change initiatives
- Why "Every organization looks like a failure in the middle of change"
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at: 312.915.6781; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to learn more? Request additional information about this program.
Programs can be conducted in our Executive Education classrooms or at your organization.