Can you lead a business through the rough seas of intense competition? Are you ready to move into leadership and make strategic decisions? Through a competitive business simulation, you will run a complex business and make decisions that integrate the functional areas of your business to implement your strategy.
At the end of this intensely competitive course, you will understand:
- How to represent your company to shareholders and other potential investors, explaining its future, return on sales, and stock price
- How a firm's strategy is manifested in its financial performance and ratios
- How to determine a perceptual map, a demand analysis, a capacity analysis, and a margin analysis
- Situation Analysis - the forces at work within the marketplace and how to use that information to gain a competitive advantage
- Business planning
- How to develop a corporate strategy and mission statement
- The relationship between marketing, production and financial returns
- How your tactics support the mission, strategy, and operational intents
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at: 312.915.6781; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to learn more? Request additional information about this program.
Programs can be conducted in our Executive Education classrooms or at your organization.