To be successful in business you need to understand the foundations, concepts, and techniques that form the basis for management as well as the business vocabulary that improves communication and enhances performance. Leadership training at the Quinlan School of Business provides a profound understanding of how you are perceived as a leader in the context of your organization. It enables you to develop an action plan for how to manage yourself and lead others to improve performance. Through 360-degree feedback, self-assessment tools and small group work, you will develop a realistic path to more effective leadership. You will learn how to communicate direction and inspiration that aligns people and objectives forging change and driving success.
360-degree feedback is a process which evaluates your performance by getting feedback from those with whom you work. The purpose is to help understand how other people perceive you, acting as a mirror to help you see your strengths and areas needing improvement. Because it involves multiple people it is much more valuable than a traditional one-on-one feedback process. Your personalized, confidential report will be shared with you so that you can create a developmental road map.
- Develop a better sense of your individual leadership style and your leadership role
- Increase your range of effective leadership approaches
- Better understand leadership strategies, tools and techniques and the best practices that accompany them
- Increase your potential within your own organizations
- Create concrete action plans for communicating direction, inspiring others, and continuing your development
- Create learning networks and share wisdom with other leaders
Professional Development Map
Participants create a plan that identifies their leadership development goals to further their professional growth. Loyola's Executive Education department has developed the Professional Development Map to improve the educational experience of individuals by producing a personalized action plan that identifies action steps and a plan for implementing the learning.
Loyola Management Certificate
Awarded to participates who fulfill the attendance requirement.
MBA elective course waiver option, available for those who:
- Earn the Management Certificate
- Are accepted into Loyola's Quinlan School of Business
- Complete an additional paper/project
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at: 312.915.6761; or e-mail: email@example.com.
Ready to learn more? Request additional information about this program.