Organizations want to retain and develop good employees and avoid performance problems. They must address the differing needs of staff and situations, yet be consistent in managing employee performance. All employees require clear expectations and outlined paths to success, and where these practices are missing or unclear, performance problems can develop. The best way to maintain a positive and productive work relationship is through practicing Performance Management.
Custom programs may be assembled choosing from any or all of the half-day sessions listed below. Existing sessions may be expanded depending on requirements.
Performance Management topics:
- Human Resource Management
- Situational Leadership
- Powerful Coaching
- Raising the Performance Bar—Objectives and Delegation
- Managing Why People Don't Perform
- Performance Evaluations that Motivate
This program provides an overview of Performance Management that enables participants to:
- Understand different leadership or influence styles and their impact on employee performance
- Analyze the readiness of employees for different responsibilities
- Develop and communicate effective objectives and performance standards
- Powerfully coach
- Diagnose root causes of performance problems
- Understand how managers collude in the non-performance of direct reports and peers
- Conduct an effective performance evaluation
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
Programs can be conducted at Loyola's Executive Education training center in downtown Chicago, at one of our suburban campuses across Chicagoland, or onsite at your organization.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at 312.915.6781 or e-mail email@example.com.
PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM and the PMI Registered Education Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.