Online Marketing for Executives
If you are not using the Web to sell your goods, services or ideas or to make your corporate presence known on the worldwide scene, you are fast becoming a business dinosaur. We are in a global and cyber-economy and it is essential that you understand how to maximize your Internet presence on the World Wide Web.
This course is aimed at executives who will be overseeing the Web or Internet site and presence. It will cover the landscape including site concept and design, choosing hosting packages, working with designers to maximize usability and express brand, search engine basics, blogs and podcasts, affiliate marketing, niche marketing, creating international marketing buzz and hot online trends worth knowing about.
Who Should Attend
Executives in corporate settings or mid to large sized businesses, who will be overseeing the development of the online marketing initiatives for their firms. They will not necessarily be developing the site themselves, but need to understand the strategic and logical implications of using the Web for business purposes.
Online Marketing for Executives topics:
- The strategy behind web marketing
- Site design—working with web masters and designers
- Integrating marketing efforts on- and off-line
- Community sites (LinkedIn, YouTube, Wikipedia, Facebook, Flickr)
- Search engine basics and new cutting edge search engines
- International issues
- Affiliate marketing
- Marketing essentials for Internet success: driving traffic to your site
- Evaluating and measuring success of web marketing
- Hot topics online trends worth knowing about
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
Programs can be conducted at Loyola's Executive Education training center in downtown Chicago, at one of our suburban campuses across Chicagoland, or onsite at your organization.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at 312.915.6781 or e-mail email@example.com.