Digital Marketing Strategy
"Of all the executive digital marketing programs I evaluated, this was one of the best valued. The speakers were incredibly sincere, approachable, and brought a lot of real-world, applicable examples, tools, and resources."
— Interactive Marketing Manager, Pella Corporation, October 2014
- October 12–16, 2015 ($3,475)
- April 4–8, 2016 ($3,475)
Class Times: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. All sessions are held on five consecutive days.
Program Fee: The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (course packet, readings), coffee breaks, and snacks.
Location: Loyola's Water Tower Campus, 1 E. Pearson, Chicago, Illinois 60611, conveniently located just off of Michigan Avenue. This program can also be conducted on-site and designed around the needs of a group of managers from your organization.
The digital revolution may have started more than 15 years ago, but it’s the ongoing digital evolution that keeps marketers on their toes. Each day this evolution shifts the way we connect with each other and the world around us. The digital space permeates both our personal and professional lives; everything from how we interact with our colleagues to how we purchase products and services. Today, 92 percent of U.S. companies use social media for marketing and 87 percent say it has benefited their business in the last year.1
The speed of change brings questions, and you may be wondering how to integrate the many forms of digital marketing—mobile, SEO, social media, content marketing— into your organization’s marketing mix. Gaining a comprehensive grounding in digital marketing strategies and a holistic understanding of how your target audience uses technology is a key foundation for solid marketing success.
This program will provide you with a thorough foundation in the rapidly changing world of digital marketing and prepare you to strategically choose, measure, and implement the right digital marketing components into your overall marketing plan.
1 (Pick, T. (2013). 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012/13).
- Navigate the changing marketing landscape and how you can capitalize on it for your company or organization
- Listen to digital engagements and mine your data to develop a more strategic approach to your market
- Integrate both digital and traditional marketing elements into an effective strategic marketing plan
- Delve into best-in-class case studies of successful digital marketing strategies
- Learn about the new economics of digital marketing
- Follow key performance indicators that substantiate your use of digital media
- Develop a digital component to your current marketing plan in a challenging workshop with your peers
Who should attend
The program is designed for mid-career marketing and communications professionals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing, social media, and the latest trends in marketing management. The program is also useful for experienced managers responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for their organizations who wish to expand their knowledge of best practices in these areas. Individuals who aspire to marketing and communications roles or who are looking for an opportunity to enhance their skills are also encouraged to attend.
- The changing marketing landscape
- Hot topics in digital marketing
- Top digital brands
- Introduction to media that is Paid/Earned/Owned/Sold
- Telling your story: Public relations and social media
- Engaged Communities
- Influence Marketing
- Social listening
- Email marketing and site design
- Content marketing
- Content creation
- Contextual and social advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Google Analytics
- ROI and measurements
- Social media
- Social platforms
- Digital strategies for today and tomorrow
- A–Z recap and key takeaways
- Workshop kickoff
- A facilitated application workshop to develop a digital component to your real-world marketing plan. Participants will be arranged in groups to develop one or more real-world digital applications using guidelines provided by the instructors. Each team member will share a marketing issue with their group and develop a digital application to pursue with their company back at work.
- Presentation of this plan to your peers and the faculty.
Our programs are taught by leading faculty from Loyola's Quinlan School of Business, home of the nationally-ranked part-time MBA program as reported by BusinessWeek and U.S. News and World Report. Quinlan Executive Education faculty are in great demand as consultants to corporations, non-profits, and government agencies throughout the region and around the world. The faculty are skilled in making business concepts and skills readily understandable and immediately useful to you. To do this, they engage you in dialogue about your experiences and how what you are learning can be applied on the job. This makes the program personally relevant and focused on real-world results. For more information, visit the Quinlan School of Business Faculty & Staff page.
Digital Marketing Strategy Certificate
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy from the Quinlan School of Business.
Ready to learn more? For course consultation, please contact us at: 312.915.6761 or email@example.com.