Mini-MBA Certificate Program
Session Times: Twice a year, Spring & Fall sessions
Class Times: Mondays from 6–9 p.m. (The first and last sessions begin early; a detailed schedule will be sent to all participants prior to the program.) All sessions are held on ten consecutive Monday evenings (excluding national holidays).
Program Fee: $3,700
The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (course packet, books), assessments, and a one-on-one coaching session.
Designed For: Professionals with 10 or more years of work experience looking to update their business acumen through interactive learning
- Personalized leadership style and conflict management assessments
- Developed strategic and cross-functionality skills
- Strengthen functional knowledge of successful frameworks and models
- Applicable problem-solving techniques
- Improved negotiation skills
- One-on-one coaching session
For a course consultation, please contact us at: 312.915.6780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.