MINI-MBA CERTIFICATE PROGRAM - TESTIMONIALS
What Past Participants Have To Say
"I have a better grasp over the business lexicon and how basic business functions work together. Great energy, great faculty, great staff support, and great program."
- Membership Director, Quinlan Family Business Center, December 2013
"This program provided me with excellent and applicable base knowledge of business concepts while providing me with an opportunity to experience the content in an interactive, exciting environment."
- Administration Manager, NCSBN, December 2013
"The skills I learned in Quinlan's mini-MBA will help me better lead my team into the future."
- Sales Director, OraSure Technologies, Inc., December 2013
"The mini-MBA provides a solid foundation and vocabulary for seasoned professionals who have experienced, but not studied, so many of these practices."
- Catholic Education Management Professional, December 2013
"The mini-MBA is more than "mini"-- it gives you a sneak peek into a real MBA program."
- Health Clinic Administrator, Inner-City Muslim Action Network, December 2013
"Very high-level professors that delivered huge value and content. The program met all of my expectations."
- Marketing Manager, Samsung, December 2013
"Dynamic and knowledgeable professors brought current business thinking to life."
- Third-Party Logistics Executive, December 2013
"Building on my network of professional contacts was an expectation I had coming into this program. The quality of the relationships I left with was an unexpected reward."
- Associate Director of HR, Starcom MediaVest Group, December 2013
"As an IT professional this program has allowed me to cross boundaries in my organization. I'm able to deliver its benefits to my internal stakeholders to better understand their business strategies."
- Network Operations Supervisor, Outerwall, Inc., December 2013
"Excellent program. I loved all of the classes and will be able to apply much of what I learned to my current business. Instructors were great! Monday nights for 10 weeks - perfect!"
- Director of Clinical Integration, Resurrection Health Care Preferred, October 2012
"The schedule allowed me to still do my day to day at work which was an early buy in for management approval. The take aways in each session were well worth the time and cost. Each session gave real life examples and provided group activity to better understand different businesses."
- Customer Service Manager, Mercola, October 2012
"Excellent short-term general management program. Well-structured and delivered, with active participants from different backgrounds and fields."
- Technical Resources Buyer, WinCup Holdings, June 2012
"A great experience from beginning to end through staff, professors, and learning new techniques, strategies, and brushing up on current skills."
- Senior Account Executive, Beyond Design, June 2012
"My expectations were high and they were exceeded. I knew how excellent the faculty would be, but the collective benefit of sharing this experience with my classmates was just as valuable."
- Senior Manager, Getty Images, June 2012