Practical Finance and Accounting Certificate
Session Times: twice a year, Spring & Fall sessions
Class Times: This 2 day course is from 8:30a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Program Fee: $1500
The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials, breakfast, coffee breaks, and snacks.
Designed For: Mid-career professionals looking to improve financial acumen and understanding of key finance and accounting practices.
- Develop comfort with the terms and techniques used in financial analysis
- Learn to confidently read and analyze corporate financial statements
- Evaluate an organization’s performance through hands-on financial analysis
- Acquire financial tools that will lead to more profitable decision making, to include risk management considerations
- Understand the role of capital budgeting to measure and manage growth opportunities
- Learn basics of financial markets including currency market
- Understand the impact of changing global conditions on financial performance
For a course consultation, please contact us at 312.915.6781 or email@example.com.