Studies show that the typical professional spends an average of 30 hours per month in unproductive meetings. This program provides managers and supervisors the tools they need to make the most of their time in meetings by defining critical issues and keeping members and discussions on track. At the end of this course, participants will be able to thoroughly prepare for and facilitate meetings effectively and efficiently.
Agenda for a one-day program:
- How to create clear expectations (outcomes)
- How to develop meeting norms (how we will work together)
- How to clarify decision-making roles (who makes what decisions)
- How to facilitate the meeting discussion (challenges/tough scenarios)
- How to achieve closure on issues
- Final simulation: the Power of Effective Group Decision-making
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at: 312.915.6781; or e-mail: email@example.com.
To request additional information online, please click here.
Programs can be conducted in our Executive Education classrooms or at your organization.