Strategic Business Communication Certificate
Upcoming Sessions and Fees
Session Times: twice a year, Spring & Fall sessions
Class Times: Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
Program Fee: $2,000
The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (assessment, course packet, etc.), breakfast, coffee breaks, and snacks.
Designed For: Mid-career professionals and those in a leadership role looking to refine strategic communication strategies. The program is useful for individuals looking to present an effective message across multiple channels, influence across a variety of formal and informal networks, and those looking for an opportunity to learn about their individual communication styles through detailed assessments and experiential learning.
- Learn to present your ideas at face-to-face and virtual meetings
- Gain tools to confidently express yourself to colleagues, direct reports, and senior management
- Learn tips to gain support for your ideas and suggestions
- Communicate with individuals at all levels within your organization in a respectful and effective manner-- even when sharing difficult news
- Understand how to choose and use current technology to appropriately communicate across the globe
- Leverage constructive disagreement to resolve conflict
- Enhance your ability to persuade others through your writing
For a course consultation, please contact us at 312.915.6781 or email@example.com.