Faculty and Staff
Title/s: Assistant Professor
Office #: Schreiber 615
Professor Krasnikov joined the Quinlan School of Business in the fall 2015. Prior to coming to Quinlan School, he was full-time faculty at the George Washington University, Washington, D.C.. In addition, he held visiting research positions at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and the Graduate School of Management at St. Petersburg State University, Russia.
His area of expertise include intellectual property and brands, marketing strategy in the emerging markets, and marketing analytics.
- PhD, Marketing, University of South Carolina, 2007
- MBA, Marketing, University of North Carolina, Charlotte 2002
- MD, Rostov Sate Medical University, Russia 1999
- BS, Physics, Rostov State University, Russia, 1994
- Marketing in the emerging and transitioning markets
- IP protection of brands
- Brand valuation
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Marketing Association
- Marketing Science Institute
- Research Methods in Marketing, Marketing Strategies