Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards
For 21 years, the Family Business Center at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business, has presented the Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards. The Awards honor and recognize family businesses who demonstrate the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to both business and family
- Positive family/business linkage
- Multi-generational family business involvement
- Contributions to industry and community
- Innovative business practices and strategies
Congratulations to our 2014 Award Winners!
2014 Family Business of the Year Award Winners
Small Winner: Semler Industries
Medium Winner: Garvey's Office Products
Large Winner: Sasser Family Holdings
Community Service Winner: FONA International
Dean's Award Winner: Hub Group
Century Award Winner: McCloud Services
Family Entrepreneurship Award Winner: Imagineering Inc.
For more information regarding the Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards, contact us at 312.915.6490 or email us.