As a Member of the Family Business Center at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business, you’ll be part of a community willing to share its wisdom and knowledge in a supportive, confidential setting. More specifically, you’ll find the education and guidance you need. Our peer groups, conferences, webinars, customized programs and institutes are all available to help preserve your family’s tradition and prepare a vision for the future.
Primary Members Benefits
- Introductory primer on family business for the whole family.
- Annual goal setting meeting.
- Confidential, one-on-one coaching.
- Customized research on family business topics.
- Access to an international network of family business owners.
- Subscription to the Family Business Center newsletter.
- Access to the nation's largest family business resource library.
- Invitations to conferences, webinars and social events. Learn more »
Advanced Learning Opportunities
- Next Generation Leadership Institute. Learn more »
- Family Business Stewardship Institute. Learn more »
- Governance Institute. Learn more »
- Peer advisory groups. Learn more »