Intercontinental MBA (IMBA)
Beijing, Chicago, Johannesburg, New York City, and Santiago—experience all five in just 11 months while earning your MBA.
The Intercontinental MBA at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business is an intensive, one-year, full-time MBA program that combines online study with residencies on four continents. The program is designed for dedicated, driven students seeking an accelerated, immersive, and rigorous international MBA degree in a cohort setting. On-site residencies around the globe total 100 days of travel, with a focus on emerging markets. The rest is online and can be completed from anywhere in the world for your convenience.
Benefits of the program
- Differentiates your résumé in today’s competitive global marketplace, with a distinct focus on international business
- Sharpens your expertise in emerging markets
- Expands your horizons with travel to four continents
- Provides a close, built-in network of students, professors, and thought leaders from around the globe
- Positions you for employment, with the 2012 NACE Job Outlook reporting that 18.6 percent of employers plan to hire international business graduates
Loyola's Quinlan School of Business is committed to educating responsible leaders who can strengthen our global business system. Apply now or request more information about our international MBA experience.