The MBA Healthcare Management accepts applications for a fall quarter start only. Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents. While we review files on a rolling basis, we do have a priority scholarship and final deadlines:
|Scholarship Consideration||April 1||10 days after Admission|
|Final Deadline||June 1||10 days after Admission|
To be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form — Submit your application form online.
- Statement of Purpose --Please discuss how the MBA Health Care Management program at Quinlan and our focus on responsible leadership will prepare you for your future career. Your statement should be 2 - 3 pages in length, double-spaced. Applicants may submit the statement through the online application or e-mail it to gradapp@LUC.edu.
- Official Transcripts — You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation — You must submit two letters of recommendation. Referrals may be academic or professional in nature. Your direct manager must be one of your referrals.
If you supply your recommenders’ e-mail addresses as part of the online application form, they can submit letters online through a secure website. Alternatively, your recommenders may choose to email their letters to us at gradapp@LUC.edu.
- GMAT or GRE Test Scores or a letter requesting a waiver for applicants who have 7 years of relevant work experience. GMAT/GRE is waived for applicants who hold a doctoral degree
- Résumé — You must submit a current detailed résumé showing at least 5 years of work within the health care profession. You may submit it via the online application, e-mail it togradapp@LUC.edu.
Prior to submitting your application, we encourage you to attend a Healthcare Management information session. Here, you have the opportunity to meet with current students, faculty, and the program director.