Graduate Programs at the Quinlan School of Business—Top 3 MBA in Chicago
Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business offers high-quality, convenient graduate programs for motivated professionals seeking to advance their careers. Through evening and weekend classes, you will be able to mold your graduate business program around the specific demands of your personal and professional life.
As a working professional attending on a part-time basis, you will learn from the same acclaimed faculty, use the same excellent facilities, and benefit from the same one-on-one service provided to our full-time students.
As a full-time student, you will gain insight, professional advice, and an abundance of networking opportunities brought into the classroom by the working professionals sitting right next to you.
Both options allow you the opportunity to tailor your studies to your specific needs and professional aspirations. We offer a broad range of degree programs, specializations, graduate certificates, and other types of executive education.
Reputation. Rankings. Responsible leadership.
- Top 3 MBA in Chicago (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- No. 15 graduate supply chain/logistics program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- No. 18 graduate marketing program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2014)
- No. 21 graduate accounting program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- No. 21 graduate international program in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
Learn more about Quinlan's academic reputation and rankings here.