Study abroad in Southeast Asia
How to apply:
1. Register for MARK 561
- Registration opens at 9:00 a.m. on October 7
- Make sure you know your registration time and that you are ready to register
- Enrollment will be capped at 24 (A waitlist will be accessible via Locus)
2. Pay deposit within one week of registering for the class
- $500, payable through Loyola’s online payment system.
- Non-payment will result in removal from class
- We cannot accept checks
3. Bring/email copy of study abroad application and passport or passport application to Graduate Programs Office
- NOTE: The expiration date on your passport must be at least 6 months after date of travel
4. Pay remaining $1,800 balance by November 6
Tuition and Fees
|Summary of Costs|
|Student Activity Fee||$2,300.00|
|Passport and/or visa fees||Varies|
|University health and travel insurance*||$15.00|
|Events not listed on intinerary||Varies|
|Personal spending money||Varies|
*The health and travel insurance is required by the University in order to participate in the program.
Student Activity Fee
The Student Activity Fee includes:
- Double-occupancy room accomodations
- Welcome and farewell dinners, breakfasts and several lunches
- Admission to select cultural events
- In-country airline travel
- In-country transportation to group events
Payments will be fully refunded provided Graduate Programs Office receives written notification by November 6. There will be no refunds after November 6. A minimum of 12 students is needed per trip in order to proceed with the planned trip. LUC will not refund flight cancellation charges resulting from trip cancellation and/or interruption. We advise that you do not purchase airfare or visas until the program has been confirmed. No refunds will be provided for expenses related to obtaining passports and/or visas. Payments will be fully refunded if trip is cancelled due to serious extenuating circumstances as determined by the University.
For more information, contact William McMorris, Graduate Programs Office, at 312.915.6127 or by email, Wmcmorr@luc.edu.