MBA Student Loan Assistance
Loans for Quinlan School of Business: Explore your Options at Loyola University Chicago
- Loans can make tuition payments easier to manage. Don’t let the cost of a graduate degree program prevent you from advancing your education and your career.
What loan options are available to you?
- Government: Loyola participates in several low-interest federal direct loan programs to help you finance your education.
- Private: Loans from banks and other commercial lending institutions can also help offset your expenses.
What other financing options are available?
- Corporate scholarships/grants: Loyola Academic Scholarships and outside scholarships (awarded to you by companies and other external donors) may minimize the need for a loan.
- Veteran education benefits: Loyola takes part in most programs for veterans, servicepersons, and their dependents, except for those limited to Illinois public institutions.
Refer to our Financial Aid page for more details about MBA loans.
Loyola Can Help With Your MBA Loan
At Loyola we are always willing to point you in the right direction and show how to successfully obtain what you need.
Loyola’s Office of Student Financial Assistance (OFSA) will work with you to make your loan process more efficient and successful. We can help you with
- Applying for financial aid
- Learning about the types of loans available to you
- Understanding the requirements