The Quinlan Brand
Benefits of Graduate Studies at the Quinlan School of Business
- The Quinlan School of Business is among the 5% of business schools worldwide that meet the rigorous standards of AACSB International accreditation, reflecting our mission of commitment to educating the whole person and excellence in business education.
- The Quinlan School of Business has historically been highly respected in U.S. News & World Report's annual ranking of part-time MBA programs.
- All courses focus on real-world, hands-on business issues in a global context. Students apply theory learned in the classroom to current business problems, often in partnership with local, national, or worldwide organizations.
- More than 80 percent of our courses are taught by professionally accomplished, full-time faculty members, who are dedicated to both teaching and research within a social justice framework, and who are committed to student success. Established business experts enrich our graduate programs with their extensive knowledge and first-hand experiences.
- Quinlan students rely on the expertise of our instructors to gain a global perspective and to refine their analytical tools and managerial abilities, while sharpening critical thinking and leadership skills. Mid-career professionals benefit from increasing theoretical and practical know-how by analyzing case studies and developing real-world projects.
- Quinlan graduate students have the opportunity to enroll in interdisciplinary courses and multiple programs to expand knowledge and career opportunities.
- Graduates of the Quinlan School of Business join an impressive network of successful alumni in Chicago and around the world—many of whom have achieved leadership positions, and the majority of whom continue to reside and work in the Chicagoland area.