The Quinlan Brand
Benefits of Graduate Studies at the Quinlan School of Business
- The Quinlan School of Business is among the 5% of business schools worldwide that meet the rigorous standards of AACSB International accreditation, reflecting our mission of commitment to educating the whole person and excellence in business education.
- The Quinlan School of Business has historically been highly respected in U.S. News & World Report's annual ranking of part-time MBA programs, and our position continues to improve.
- All courses focus on real-world, hands-on business issues in a global context. Students apply theory learned in the classroom to current business problems, often in partnership with local, national, or worldwide organizations.
- More than 80 percent of our courses are taught by professionally accomplished, full-time faculty members, who are dedicated to both teaching and research within a social justice framework, and who are committed to student success. Established business experts enrich our graduate programs with their extensive knowledge and first-hand experiences.
- Quinlan students rely on the expertise of our instructors to gain a global perspective and to refine their analytical tools and managerial abilities, while sharpening critical thinking and leadership skills. Mid-career professionals benefit from increasing theoretical and practical know-how by analyzing case studies and developing real-world projects.
- Quinlan graduate students have the opportunity to enroll in interdisciplinary courses and multiple programs to expand knowledge and career opportunities.
- Graduates of the Quinlan School of Business join an impressive network of successful alumni in Chicago and around the world - many of whom have achieved leadership positions, and the majority of whom continue to reside and work in the Chicagoland area.