BBA in Operations Management
For complete course descriptions, visit LOCUS.
- ISOM 241: Business Statistics (Business Core)
- OPMG 332: Operations Management (Business Core)
- OPMG 337: Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
- OPMG 338: Logistics in the Global Economy
- OPMG 339: Sports Facility Management and Operations
- OPMG 341: Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- INFS 347: Systems Analysis and Design
- ISOM 349: Project Management
- ISOM 350: Internship Program (Elective credit only, will not count towards major or minor)
- OPMG 383: Management of Service Operations
- ISOM 393: Requirements Analysis and Communication
- OPMG 395: Independent Study in Operations Management
- OPMG 399: Selected Topics in Operations Management*
*Only one ISOM 399: Selected Topics course can be applied to the Operations Management major/minor.