The Quinlan School of Business hosts many supply chain events throughout the year, focusing on topics pertinent to the industry locally, regionally and globally. Please check back frequently to stay up to date on upcoming events.
The Supply Chain Management Initiative at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business hosts many events throughout the year, the most recent events being:
- The workshop focused on the increasing importance of sustainability in the global supply chain.
- "Predict, Respond, and Adapt." The Supply and Value Chain Center co-hosted a Supply Chain Leadership Conference with Associated-Solutions.
- Leaders in the Chicago Supply Chain Industry discussed the current state of Chicago in the Global Supply Chain, bringing business back to the Midwest, and Supply Chain Perspectives from the Boardroom.
- During the Conference leading practitioners from a diverse group of companies and industries shared the best practices and lessons learned from their journey to realize the true benefits of SRM.
- Leaders in the Chicago Supply Chain Industry discussed the current state of Chicago in the Global Supply Chain, where they see Chicago in five years, and what must be done to improve Chicago in order to make it a global Supply Chain hub.
- The panel focused on how to best guard your company and supply chain partners from the many diverse risks associated with competing on a global stage.