The Quinlan School of Business hosts many supply chain events throughout the year, focusing on topics pertinent to the industry locally, regionally and globally. Please check back frequently to stay up to date on upcoming events.
- February 12, 2015 - Career Lesson from the Top, Panel discussion co-hosted with CSCMP Chicago Roundtable
- April 16, 2015 - Lean Transformation Workshop, click here to register
- List of Upcoming Events 2015
The Supply Chain Management Initiative at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business hosts many events throughout the year, the most recent events being:
December 4, 2014 Advisory Board Meeting followed by the Supply Chain Leaders' Roundatable co-hosted with Collier International to discuss "A Capital Markets Understanding of Supply Chain Real Estate" (Invitation only)
November 20, 2014 Supplier Relationship Management
- Discussion topics included: organizational structure, securing executive sponsorship, beneficial collaboration, value measurement, systems synergies, and challenges to initiating an effective SRM program.
November 14, 2014 Women Leaders in Supply Chain Meeting (invitation only)
- A group of 10 women leaders discussed how they can educate more women about the field of Supply Chain; the meeting was followed by a networking session with undergraduates and graduates students.
- The Summit brought together the brighestest minds in Supply Chain. View list of companies that attended.
- Topic discussed at the Supply Chain Leaders' Roundtable "Supply Chain Projects That Drive Overall Company Change"
- The workshop focused on the increasing importance of sustainability in the global supply chain.
- "Predict, Respond, and Adapt." The Supply and Value Chain Center co-hosted a Supply Chain Leadership Conference with Associated-Solutions.
- Leaders in the Chicago Supply Chain Industry discussed the current state of Chicago in the Global Supply Chain, bringing business back to the Midwest, and Supply Chain Perspectives from the Boardroom.
- During the Conference leading practitioners from a diverse group of companies and industries shared the best practices and lessons learned from their journey to realize the true benefits of SRM.
- Leaders in the Chicago Supply Chain Industry discussed the current state of Chicago in the Global Supply Chain, where they see Chicago in five years, and what must be done to improve Chicago in order to make it a global Supply Chain hub.
- The panel focused on how to best guard your company and supply chain partners from the many diverse risks associated with competing on a global stage.