Supply and Value Chain Center
Chicago's Academic Hub for Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Loyola's Quinlan School of Business announces the launch of the city's first and only Supply and Value Chain Center. The center will provide a centralized venue for academics and industry leaders alike looking to network, share their insights, and produce cutting-edge research with immediate, practical implications for the discipline of supply and value chain management. Read the official announcement here.
For more information on the center, please contact Director John Caltagirone.
About the MS in Supply Chain Management Program
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management degree offered by Loyola's Quinlan School of Business is one of the few specialized supply chain management degree programs in the nation and the only one offered by an accredited business school in Illinois.
Interested in learning more or applying to the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management?
Program in the News
- SPM and SRM Go Hand in Hand - Global Executives Share Effective Strategies and Lessons Learned in Supplier Management at Loyola University Chicago's Supplier Relationship Management Conference
- Director Maciek Nowak talks with First Business News about recent demand in the job market for supply chain management graduates
- Director Maciek Nowak talks with First Business News about ports on the East Coast threatening to strike and what that means for our economy
- Director Maciek Nowak talks with ABC7 about rising gas prices in Chicago
- Supply Side of the Oscars
- Tracking Technology Assimilation Study
- Supply and Demand Chain Executive
- Material Handling and Logistics
- Inside Loyola
Supply Chain Management Program
Quinlan School of Business
820 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611