Business Career Services Available for Students:
- Free to all currently-enrolled Quinlan students;
- Provided via traditional delivery methods such as workshops, advising, etc. and web-based applications;
- Customized to meet the individual needs of each student;
- Available to all Loyola students with a business major or minor.
- Delivered by experienced Career Management professionals.
Career Development Is A Process:
Five-Stage Circular Career Development Model
Before you begin your search, it is important to have an understanding of the Career Development Process. This process is life long and is one that takes time and requires you to take action and personal responsibility. It is very common that people will change jobs between five and ten times during their lives; three to five of those might be actual career changes.
It includes five stages:
- Career Exploration,
- Decision Making,
- Acting on your decision and