Course Offerings: Human Resource Management (HRER)
For complete course descriptions, visit LOCUS.
- 311. Employment Relations
- 313. Compensation Management
- 317. Human Resource Staffing
- 322. Human Resources Development
- 325. Global Employment Relations
- 329. Global HR and Org. Behavior
- 350. Internship (Elective credit only, will not count towards major or minor)
- 364. Negotiations for HR Professionals
- 375. Principles of HR Management
- 395. Independent Study in HRER Management
- 399. Selected Topics in HR Management*
* Only one HRER 399: Selected Topics course can be applied to the HRER Major.