Operations Management Minor
Non-Quinlan students who wish to expand their skills in operations management may pursue a minor in this field. The operations management minor requires 18 credit hours in these courses:
- OPMG 332. Operations Management
- Two courses from the following:
- ACCT 201. Introductory Accounting I
- ECON 201. Principles of Economics I (Micro) or ECON 202. Principles of Economics II (Macro)
- INFS 247. Business Information Systems
- MARK 201. Principles of Marketing
- MGMT 201. Managing People and Organizations
- Three 300-level operations management courses
Quinlan students who wish to pursue a minor in operations management must complete three 300-level operations management courses.
At the discretion of the Quinlan School of Business assistant dean, a maximum of one transfer course, taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago, may be allowed. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses. Quinlan students are limited to double dipping one course between majors/minors, while non-Quinlan students are limited to double dipping two courses between business school minors.