Accounting Information Systems Minor
Quinlan students who are pursuing other majors but who wish to expand their skills in accounting may pursue a minor in accounting information systems. The requirements are 15 credit hours in the following courses:
- ACCT 301. Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 303. Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 308. Accounting Information Systems
- INFS 346. Database Management Systems
- INFS 347. Systems Analysis and Design or ISOM 393. Requirements Analysis and Communication
A maximum of one transfer course taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago, may be allowed at the discretion of the assistant dean of the Quinlan School of Business. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses.
Of the courses required for the minor, accounting majors may apply only ACCT 301 and ACCT 303 to their major requirements. Information Systems majors may apply only INFS 346 and INFS 347 or ISOM 393 to their major requirements. A student majoring in both accounting and information systems is not eligible for this minor.
This minor is only available for students in the Quinlan School of Business.