Non-Quinlan students who wish to expand their skills in management may pursue a minor in management. The minor requires 18 credit hours in the following courses:
- MGMT 201. Managing People and Organizations
- Two courses from the following:
- ACCT 201. Introductory Accounting I
- ECON 201. Principles of Economics I (Micro) or ECON 202. Principles of Economics II (Macro)
- INFS 247. Business Information Systems
- MARK 201. Principles of Marketing
- Three additional 300-level management courses (excluding MGMT 341 and MGMT 304).
Quinlan students who wish to pursue a minor in management will take three 300-level management courses (excluding MGMT 201, MGMT 341 and MGMT 304).
At the discretion of the Quinlan School of Business assistant dean, a maximum of one transfer course, taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago, may be allowed. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses. Quinlan students are limited to double dipping one course between majors/minors, while non-Quinlan students are limited to double dipping two courses between business school minors.