Online Room Selection
Steps for Online Room Selection
Preparing for online room selection
- Receive your lottery number and selection time via your LUC email account on February 19th.
- Work with your roommate group to plan for your selection time. Collect important information you will need for the online selection process (Loyola ID, housing ID number, meal plan preferences, etc.) to make sure you are prepared!
- Based on the number of applications received, the Department of Residence Life will notify students of any anticipated need for a Deferred Housing list for students who may not be able to participate in the online self-selection process.
Choosing your room
- Select your room during your assigned time!
- Online Room Self-Selection for Current First Year Students: February 24th – 26th
- Online Room Self-Selection for All other Students: February 20th – 21st
- Use the step-by-step guide to online room selection if you want a little extra help during your assigned lottery time
Confirming your space
- Receive a final confirmation email from the Department of Residence Life by March 17th.
* Any rising sophomore who wishes to request exemption from the residency requirement must submit an online Request for Release/Exemption Form by February 7th for review. Any rising sophomore who fails to submit an online housing application or is not approved for an exemption will be assigned housing after the online selection period has ended.