Le Moyne Hall
- 75 residents
- Double and triple apartments
- Four-story building with elevator
LeMoyne Hall is part of the South Side Winthrop Apartment area and opened in Fall 2008. LeMoyne is all double and triple apartments and houses 75 students. Each room has a bathroom, and kitchenette (with a refrigerator and small stove).
All rooms have cable television capabilities and high speed wireless/wired Internet options. The building is equipped with an elevator making it accessible to all four floors.
LeMoyne College is a Catholic Jesuit institution located in Syracuse, NY. Founded in 1946, LeMoyne is the second newest of the 28 Jesuit institutions. With an enrollment of 3500 students, LeMoyne houses over 80% of its students in residence halls on campus and prides itself in its active student body. The motto of LeMoyne College is “Everything in Lord Jesus”.
- Building Features
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Double and triple occupancy rooms
- Studio and one bedroom units available
- Laundry facilities
- Spacious kitchens
- Carpeted and furnished apartments
- Cable TV/Internet access in each room
- Smoke-free environment
- Limited parking spots available for residents
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair
- One closet per resident
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- Mini blinds
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Full kitchen and bath
- Furniture Measurements
* All measurements are appoximate.
- Bed: 84”L x 41”W x 29”H
- Desk: 36”W x 23.5”D x 58”H
- Chest-of-Drawers: 36”L x 23.5”D x 27.5”H
- 3D Room Layout
- 3D Room Tours