Apply for Housing
We are excited to have you join the Residence Life Community at Loyola! We believe that living in our residence halls and apartments contributes to a more holistic and more vibrant college experience. We are now accepting applications for Spring 2015.
When Viewing our Living Options, please take advantage of our Living Comparison Guide for Freshmen and Transfer Students
You can access the Housing Application through the Next Stop portal. Log in and click on the Residence Life link to find the application information. You will tell us your building and room type preferences, tell us about your living habits, choose a meal plan, and you will sign your contract. You can also let us know if you have a roommate you already want to live with, but you will need that person's Loyola ID Number.
- Loyola has a two year residency requirement. All unmarried, full-time undergraduate students under the age of 21 are required to live in Loyola's residence halls.
- The housing application is a binding legal contract.
- All students living on the Lake Shore Campus are required to have a meal plan.
- Students with medical needs should work the Services for Students with Disabilities Office to receive an ADA recommendation.
- We try to make the best assignment for you based upon your housing preferences, but we cannot guarantee to meet all of your preferences in your housing assignment.