First-Year Roommate Request Form
The Department of Residence Life allows incoming first-year students the opportunity to select a roommate over the course of the summer. This unique opportunity allows for incoming students to meet potential roommates at orientation or throughout the summer. Please note that you are not required to select a roommate. Your lifestyle preference questions will be used to best place you with your roommate if one is not selected. Instructions for requesting a roommate are listed on the back of this letter.
ROOMMATE REQUEST PROCESS
- Complete the online “Roommate Request Form” below.
- All requests must be received by noon on July 13th, 2011. If you are attending Discover Loyola on July 14th and July 15th and would like to make a request, please speak with a Department of Residence Life staff member during orientation.
- Both students must mutually request each other in order for the request to be honored.
- We are only able to accept requests from students assigned within same building. No building changes will be made to accommodate a roommate request.
- Final assignment information will be emailed to your Loyola student account at the end of July and your Move-In Manual will be mailed home in early August with move-in instructions.