Registered student organizations must register all activities with SAGA through the Activity Request Form; which includes activities requiring transportation. Work with SAGA to arrange transportation services or for additional information visit Transportation Services.
Domestic Travel over 100 miles
- RSOs traveling over 100 miles from the University’s Lakeshore Campus must submit a Travel Information Form through Orgsync at least 10 business days in advance of travel date.
- Each RSO participant traveling must sign a Waiver Form. A Waiver Form form must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities & Greek Affairs, CFSU LL 39, no later than 48 hours prior to travel date.
Any RSO with the intent to travel outside of the United States under the Loyola University and/or RSO name must adhere to the University’s International Travel Policy in addition to following the steps listed below:
- RSOs traveling internationally must submit a Travel Information Form through Orgsync at least 8 weeks in advance of travel date.
- Once Travel Information Form is on file, SAGA will assist the RSO in coordinating a Health & Safety Orientation through the Office of International Programs. This orientation must occur at least 6 weeks prior to the travel date.
- Each RSO participant traveling must sign a Waiver Form form. A Waiver Form must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities & Greek Affairs, CFSU LL 39 no later than 1 week prior to travel date.
- Each participant must purchase CISI Health Insurance, click here to enroll. Proof of enrollment will be collected at the Health & Safety Orientation.
- If a trip includes non-Loyola participants (recent graduates, alumni, friends or family of Loyola or visiting students), they will be required to participate in the Health & Safety Orientation and purchase Loyola CISI insurance in addition to any existing personal health and travel insurance.