Violation of Student Activities & Greek Affairs policies is a serious matter. Failure to follow policy or procedures or to follow through on expectations and requirements by an organization or its members reflects poorly on the group and disrupts the University community.
Accountability measures may include, but are not limited to:
- Temporary expenditure freezing of the RSO University Account
- Loss of Start Up Funding for the semester or year
- Removal of all current monies from the RSO University Account
- Denial of Room Reservation permissions for the semester or year
- Blocking from requesting future SAF funding
- Rescinding of RSO status
- Mandated training or workshops
- Participation in appropriate dispute resolution processes through the OSCCR
At the discretion of SAGA, for serious or repeated violations, the organization and/or its members and officers may be referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR) for failure to comply with University policy. Officers in elected positions may be held personally responsible for the actions of the membership. Please refer to the Community Standards for additional information about University policies.